+61 3 9813 1111

Gaining Sole Occupancy of Your Home

Helping you to create a better, stronger future

Gaining Sole Occupancy of Your Home

Living with your former spouse or partner in the same home following a separation can be logistically difficult and emotionally challenging. In some circumstances, it may even impact the well-being of your children.

At Clancy & Triado, our accredited family lawyers can offer you expert legal advice about whether you have the right to compel your former spouse or partner to leave your family home.

With empathy and expertise, we can offer you information about the financial implications of changing your living arrangements, and your rights and obligations with respect to child support and spouse maintenance.

Additionally, we can support you and work with financial consultants and accountants to help secure your future.